Maple Crest Community is gorgeous throughout every season, but the brilliant snow and crisp frost of winter is one of our favourite times of year! The excitement that the holidays bring also help to make Maple Crest in winter that much more enjoyable.
With the lovely weather we’ve been having this season, it’s no wonder that people have been enjoying all the amazing outdoor amenities Maple Crest has to offer! You can enjoy the natural amenities of Maple Crest all year round, and the wintertime is no different! Whether you want to stroll throughout the community, enjoy the beauty of Fulton Marsh this time of year, or visit our parks and greenspaces to build snow people with your family, there’s so much to enjoy!
One fantastic community feature that hasn’t changed with the snowfall is our amazing show homes! You can still come to tour all the show homes in Maple Crest throughout the month, but, during the holidays, some show homes may be closed at different times than usual.
- Akash Homes is currently appointment only.
- Bedrock Homes is open for appointments only from December 24th to January 2nd.
- Crystal Creek Homes is open for regular hours throughout the holiday season.
- Homes by Avi is closed December 24th to 26th, open for appointment only December 27th to 30th, and is closed December 31st to January 1st.
- Hopewell Residential is closed from December 24th to January 2nd.
During the holiday season, it’s a good idea to phone ahead before visiting our show homes. This will guarantee you a tour with the home’s sales representative and ensure you aren’t left out in the cold!
However you spend this season, we wish you lots of love and laughter. Happy Holidays to you and your family from Maple Crest!